Annual UPHCA St. George Conference
March 28th and 29th, 2019
This conference will be the most ambitious
- We have a fantastic Key Note Presenter, George Hedley.
- Network with some of the best suppliers and vendors in the industry!
- We’ll have a HR training track for those who handle employee policy issues.
- A special seminar by Dave Halverson, from Halverson Mechanical for those who are in the process of transitioning leadership to another generation.
- Instruction into legal issues affecting your company’s success by Dana Farmer
- Seminar on how to get the greatest effect with social media and advertising.
- We’ll have great food, fantastic entertainment and lots of fun.
This will be the best and most successful conference yet. Don’t be one of those that wished they had come, but be the one that shares what you learned and experienced by coming to the UPHCA Spring Conference!
Monthly Membership Meetings are held on the 2nd Thursday of each month.
Go to CE Events for details & subject matter.
Where: DATC (Davis Applied Technology College)
550 E 300 S, Kaysville, Utah 84037
Broadcast to the DXATC
& New Locations MATC in Lehi Room 230 @ 2301 Ashton Blvd, Lehi, UT 84043
in St. George & through ‘Go To Meeting’
Classes will give you CORE OR PROFESSIONAL credit continuing education hours
that will go toward your DOPL Continuing Education requirements.
For the details of each class visit the Continuing Education Section of our Webpage.
2018 UPHCA Golf Tournament
Was a wonderful success! We look forward to 2019!