- This event has passed.
2022 Annual Trap Shoot
September 14 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree – $400.00
UPHCA Annual Trap Shoot
September 14, 2022
Lee Kay Public Shooting Center
6000 West 2100 South, Salt Lake City
Dinner @ 5 pm
Shooting Starts @ 6 pm
Are you aiming to join us for the UPHCA trap shoot?
Ready to take your best shot?
Join us for the end of summer event that will end the season with a bang.
Plus, hang out with friends and soon-to-be friends from the industry.
Limited spaces available, so register today!
This is a fun event with dinner, raffle prices, and a cash-winning Annie Oakley Game – $500 Cash Prize
Cost: $60/person or
10+ from the same company = $55/person
Please Be Aware of the Following:
- With ammo in short supply, plan ahead. Each person will shoot 2 rounds of 25. You are responsible for your own ammo and gun!
- Full Teams are made up of 5 shooters. Companies with less than 5 will have individuals participants assigned to their team
- We need 10 volunteers to score. Volunteers will receive dinner and a $25 gift certificate for their help. To volunteer send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsorships (limit 3) for dinner are available for $400. Each sponsor will receive 2 tickets to dinner and an exhibitor area to display their products/services
- There will be awards for the winning team and individual
- An Annie Oakley game will be played at the end of the trap shoot. A separate $5.00 entry fee paid prior to the game (cash only day of) with the winner receiving all the entry fees for this game
- Cancelations 48 hours prior to event will forfeit registration fees
- Names of Team Members will be required 2 days prior to event