The 2021 Annual UPHCA Conference is on. The conference will be at Thanksgiving Point on April 22nd & 23rd. The theme for the conference is “Back to the Basics”.
- Thurl Bailey as the Lunch Keynote Speaker!
- Excellent Classes on a variety of great subjects! CE Credit Available.
- Workshop on ‘How Do I Prepare My Business for Ownership Transition?’
- Presentations Specific to UPHCA Insurance & 401k Programs. Save Money!
- Entertainment: Comedian Tyler Mason!
- Fantastic Exhibitors! (Special Event for the Exhibitors Only! Meet & Greet with Thurl Bailey)
- Panel Discussion on Business Operations and Preparing for Anything! Excellent Panelists have been invited.
- Mark Steinagel, Director of DOPL – Breakfast Keynote Speaker Friday Morning
- Great Spouse Activity on Friday Morning – Tour of Ashton Gardens
- Golf or Bike Ride on Friday Afternoon!
- Great Food, Entertainment, Bingo, Prizes!
- It’s Time To Network!
- Great Venue & Location
What More Reasons Do You Need?
2020 Golf Tournament: It was a great tournament with a large number of players. Even with Covid-19 restrictions we had a great time getting out. The weather was perfect and after the event. We appreciate all the sponsors to this great event