Upcoming Continuing Education Classes
UPHCA offers CE Classes that are ‘Trade Oriented’ and topics are selected to meet the needs of the Specialty Contractor License.
‘Live’ In Person Classes Green
Online Classes Yellow
Webinars & Online Classes are DOPL approved for CE credit towards the Plumbing and Specialty Contractors Licenses: Plumbing (S200 & S201), HVAC (S350), Landscaping/Recreation (S330), Boiler, Pipeline, Wastewater and Water Conditioning (S410).
Please read carefully the following information:
- All CE Classes are taught by Jason VanAusdal a Utah Building Code Official. Journeyman Test Prep Classes are taught by Jeff Park.
- All in Classroom Live Classes are Limited in location and venues because of the pandemic. Live & Recorded Webinars will remain a preferred delivery method for CE Classes at this time. Online classes can be taken at your convenience, schedule, and pace!
- DOPL has waived the 3 hour “Live” requirement for the 2021 Specialty Contractor license renewal because of restrictions surrounding the pandemic.
- Specialty Contractors must have a total of 6 hours of CE Credit with 1 hour of the 6 on Energy Codes before renewing their license in November 2021.
- HVAC Contractors (S350) must have 3 of the 6 hours that are specific to HVAC codes and standards.
- Other Specialty Contractors (S330, S410) must have 2 of the 6 hours specific to Back Flow Installation.
- All the classes listed below meet these requirements for the licenses shown above.
There will be a 20% charge for any refunds for canceled registrations of classes.
Further information contact email@example.com or 801-307-5500