Upcoming Continuing Education Classes
‘Trade Oriented’ CE Classes
Plumbing License Information
The State Plumbing License is renewed by November 30, 2022 and requires 12 hours of Continuing Education Credit, either 6 hours Core (Code/Safety Classes) and 6 hours of Professional (other approved topics) or all 12 hours can be Core. UPHCA Plumbing CE can also count towards the 6 hours required for the Contractor License renewal in 2023 – concurrent credit!
Plumbing Classes (Blue)
Specialty Contractor License
Webinars & Online Classes are DOPL approved for CE credit towards the Plumbing and Specialty Contractors Licenses: Plumbing (S200 & S201), HVAC (S350), Landscaping/Recreation (S330), Boiler, Pipeline, Wastewater and Water Conditioning (S410).
Please read carefully the following information:
- All in Classroom Live Classes are Limited in location and venues because of the pandemic. Live & Recorded Webinars will remain a preferred delivery method for CE Classes at this time. Online classes can be taken at your convenience, schedule, and pace!
- DOPL has waived the 3 hour “Live” requirement for the 2021 Specialty Contractor license renewal because of restrictions surrounding the pandemic.
- Specialty Contractors must have a total of 6 hours of CE Credit with 1 hour of the 6 on Energy Codes before renewing their license in November 2021.
- HVAC Contractors (S350) must have 3 of the 6 hours that are specific to HVAC codes and standards.
- Other Specialty Contractors (S330, S410) must have 2 of the 6 hours specific to Back Flow Installation.
- All the classes listed below meet these requirements for the licenses shown above.
There will be a 20% charge for any refunds for canceled registrations of classes.
Further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-307-5500