Upcoming Continuing Education Classes
UPHCA offers CE Classes that are ‘Trade Oriented’
and topics are selected to meet the needs of the Specialty Contractor License.
Webinars & Online Classes are DOPL approved for CE credit towards the Plumbing and Specialty Contractors Licenses: Plumbing (S200 & S201), HVAC (S350), Landscaping/Recreation (S330), Boiler, Pipeline, Wastewater and Water Conditioning (S410).
Please read carefully the following information:
- All CE Classes are taught by Jason VanAusdal a Utah Building Code Official. Journeyman Test Prep Classes are taught by Jeff Park.
- All in Classroom Live Classes are Limited in location and venues because of the pandemic. Live & Recorded Webinars will remain a preferred delivery method for CE Classes at this time. Online classes can be taken at your convenience, schedule, and pace!
- DOPL has waived the 3 hour “Live” requirement for the 2021 Specialty Contractor license renewal because of restrictions surrounding the pandemic.
- Specialty Contractors must have a total of 6 hours of CE Credit with 1 hour of the 6 on Energy Codes before renewing their license in November 2021.
- HVAC Contractors (S350) must have 3 of the 6 hours that are specific to HVAC codes and standards.
- Other Specialty Contractors (S330, S410) must have 2 of the 6 hours specific to Back Flow Installation.
- All the classes listed below meet these requirements for the licenses shown above.
There will be a 20% charge for any refunds for canceled registrations of classes.
‘Live’ In Person Classes Green
Plumbing License (12 hrs)
Required Contractor Classes By License Classification
Online Classes Yellow
P200 – Commercial Plumbing Contractor (Classes 1, 4, 5)
P201 – Residential Plumbing Contractor (Classes 1, 4, 5)
S350 HVAC Contractor (Classes 1, 3)
S330 Landscape & Recreation Contractor (Classes 1, 2, 5)
S410 Boiler, Pipeline, Waste Water & Water Conditioning (Classes 1, 4, 5)
Further information contact email@example.com or 801-307-5500